Beef Rice Paper Rolls
30g Rice Paper
30g Rice Noodles (Raw)
130g Beef (Sirloin, Rump) (lean) (Raw)
Red Chili, to taste
- Prepare rice paper and rice noodles as per packet instructions.
- Prepare ingredients: finely slice chili, finely chop cabbage and lettuce. Cut beef into thin strips and season to taste.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat and apply a light spray of oil, if necessary. Once hot, add beef and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cooked to your liking.
- In the meantime, mix together chili and tamari in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Lay out rice paper and add even amounts of beef, rice noodles, cabbage and lettuce. Drizzle with tamari chili sauce. Keep ingredients close together so rice paper can be rolled easily.
- Fold the top and bottom edge of rice paper towards the center, then fold in both sides to make a roll. Repeat for remaining rice paper rolls.
** We recommend making this meal at a time of consumption.
** This meal can be stored in an air-tight container and kept in the fridge for 3-4 days