- 160g White Fish (Basa, Hoki, Whiting, Snapper) (Raw)
- 75g Broccolini
- 75g Green Beans
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning, 1 tsp
- Garlic Salt, 1 tsp
- Prepare vegetables: trim ends off green beans and broccolini.
- Place vegetables in a bowl and spray with a light spray of oil and season with garlic salt. Set aside.
- Season fish with lemon pepper seasoning on both sides.
- Heat a pan over high heat. Once hot, apply a light spray of oil if necessary.
- Add fish to pan and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- You can either air fry your vegetables at 180°C for 4-5 minutes or add vegetables to pan with fish for the last 4-5 minutes.
- *This meal can be stored in an air-tight container and kept in the fridge for 2-3 days.