- 150g Sweet Potato (Raw)
- 60g Avocado
- 20g Spinach
- 5g Olive Oil
- Red Onion, to taste
- Balsamic Vinegar, 2 tsp
- Lemon Juice, 2 tsp
- Preheat oven to 200°C and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut sweet potatoes into cubes and add to a large bow with half of oil, salt and pepper. Toss sweet potatoes until evenly coated.
- Transfer sweet potatoes to baking sheet and spread into 1 even layer.
Roast in oven for 40-50 minutes, or until golden and crisped on the outside. Flip sweet potatoes halfway through roasting.
- In the meantime, prepare vegetables: dice onion and avocado. Combine all vegetables in a large bowl with cooked sweet potato.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix to combine.
- *This meal can be stored in an air-tight container and kept in the fridge for 3-4 days. We recommend adding dressing at time of consumption.