10 easy ways to practice self-care without spending money
Self-care doesn’t have to be expensive. Here are some of our favorite budget-friendly self-care ideas:
- Have a restful night’s sleep.
- Get plenty of water.
- Take a vigorous stroll.
- Take a bath to unwind.
- If there’s something you don’t want to do, say no.
- Play songs that you enjoy.
- Watch one of your favorite movies
- Make a dinner that is both healthy and delicious.
- Make a list of five or more positive characteristics about yourself.
- Spend time with those you care about.
Self-care doesn’t have to take up a lot of time or cost a lot of money. It could be anything as simple as having a bath, relaxing with a good book, going for a walk outside, or simply eating your favorite dish. It’s about committing to prioritizing oneself, even if only for a short time.