- 95g Tuna (Canned) (Unflavoured)
- 30g Lettuce
- 30g Corn Kernels
- 15g Celery
- 15ml Mayonnaise
- Drain tuna and place into a medium-sized bowl.
- Prepare vegetables: chop celery into small cubes, drain corn kernels and wash whole lettuce leaves
- Add celery, corn and mayonnaise to bow! with tuna and mix well to combine.
- Scoop tuna mixture into lettuce cups and season to taste.
- *This tuna mix can be stored in an airtight container and kept in the fridge for 2-3 days. We recommend assembling lettuce cups at time of consumption.